— Welcome to one of the ten most beautiful campsites along the river -
All your senses will be enchanted that will be a pleasure to receive you in may 2018
A unique charm of its natural site along the majestic St-Laurent River
Terraces perched on the side of a cliff overlooking the sea. From your campsite you can admire and enjoy the scenery while listening the sound of the waves and letting themselves be lulled by the breath of the whales.
- terraces with panoramic views on the river
- sauna & spa (for Adult & $Réservation)
- community hall with kitchenette
- modern toilets blocks
All prices shown are before taxes. (can change without prior notice)
CAMPER GROUP: 2 adults + same family minor children (3)
Direct Payment, VISA and MasterCard
|1 service (water) near the river||
|2 services 10A & 15A near the river||
2 services 30A (river view F7 toF12) +5.75$ children over 7 y.o
|3 services 15A||
|3 services 20A & 30A||
|Terraces (water) (One child over 12 y.o. for safety reasons)||
|Additional adult tent (Except section Falaise & Croissan)
(Contact us as the site must allow it as well as number of people)
|Adult Student (16 to 21 with card)Children (5 to 15 y.o.)||
$6.75 $4.75 $3.75
|Dog (1to2) Additional car & parking||
All the chalets and the caravans are non-smoking. Contact us if possibility of bringing your small animal.
|2x 19′ Trailers (located on SB8&10) (sleep 2A & 1 little child)||
|2x 23′ Trailers (located on R3 & GF8 (sleep 4)||
|Trailer(open 26′) (on SB12 sleep 5)||
|26′ to 29’ Trailers (sleep up to 5)||
$123 & $128
|Hut 1 (up to 2 adults and 2 children)||
|Hut 2 (up to 4 ad)||
|you have only to bring sheets and towels (possibility to rent)||$10 to $35/ stay|
Dogs (contact us if it is possible &on witch one)
High Season: June 19th to September 4th 2018 : 7/7 9am to 11pm
Low season: May 11th to june 18h & September 5th to 23th:
Sunday to Thursday – 9am to 9pm Friday & Saturday 9am to 11pm
Rebate: Low season: 10% (20% CAA, FQCC, Good Sam)
Non-cumulative discounts. The client must ask for his discount when booking or when paying the totality of his stay at the campsite.
The discounts of the campsite do not apply for ready to camp.(trailer ans huts)
(Minimum 2 nights, 3 nights long week-end, accommodation taxes, GST & QST applicable
SPA & Infrared Saunas
For Adults – Reservations at the reception
Prices for 1 to 4 adults from $25.00 to $62.00
(Includes the access to the swimming pool, the observatory & possibility of picnic on the spot)
Applicable discounts according to number of overnight stays in the camping.
- To satisfy the maximum number of guests, we reserve a minimum of 2 nights (3 nights long week end). If you can’t book the minimum number of nights, we invite you to contact us to see the possibilities of the moment. (otherwise it will be the day before your arrival)
- When booking, we ask for a deposit of $40. We do not accept cancellation 7 days before the reserved date and therefore no refund will be made within this time. If the cancellation is more than 7 days from the date of arrival, we will refund $25 initial deposit and will keep $20 as management fee. If you do not show up at the campsite on the reserved date and no cancellation has been made, we will keep your site vacant for a night and we will charge the equivalent of 2 nights on your credit card (Taking into account your deposit).
- The Camping Falaise-sur-Mer refunds the customer who, after visiting his site, is dissatisfied. However, the customer must apply for a refund within 30 minutes of arrival at the campsite. The policy does not apply to bookings of more than one site.
- Arrival time: 2 p.m
- Departure time: 1 p.m
- One equipment and one car per place
- Note that the age is 12 or older on the terraces and in the edge of the cliff 7 years
- Camper Group 2 adults and 3 children under 18 years
- To respect neighborhood, when there are more than 2 lots rented by the same group, it is required to be very discreet all time.
- Departures are defended with your equipment before 8am.
- It is allowed to go to his site with a motorbike, including modified or noisy vehicles, but can not circulate before 9am or after 9 pm.
- Place plastic, paper, cardboard boxes (broken) & glass in containers identified for recycling near the exit. Wood and metal must be placed next to the containers and not in them. – Place household waste in containers that do not display the recycling logo. (At the exit) It is forbidden to burn your waste or leave them in the fireplace when you leave.
- It is forbidden to wash its equipment or its car. The source of supply does not allow for waste. Water is reserved for personal consumption.
- Electrical heating is tolerated in small equipment that has no other heating source. However, it is very important to manage the use of it, which can take the total current rating, provided on the site.
- Bicycles must travel within 10 km and only with clarity Also max speed by car is 10 km
- Do not move the fireplace and replace the table after your departure (fees can apply)
- All times your music should only be heard on your site only and after 9pm it is required to whispering.
- Curfew: 11:15 pm silence and whisper • No vehicle after the curfew
- Dogs on leash at all times &dog poop picked up (bags available) Do not leave your animal alone on site
- Management is not responsible for damage caused to the camper’s equipment by fire, theft, accident vandalism, lack of electricity or falling trees.(But we assure you the best of ourselves to help you in your steps)
- Management may amend these regulations and add others without notice.
- The management reserves the right to expel, without refund, a camper or visitor whom it deems, in its discretion, undesirable or a person or group that does not comply with these regulations
To stay out of the ordinary and a warm welcome, we expect you at the Camping Falaise-sur-Mer
Thank you to book with us!
For ready-to-camp, contact us at 418-638-3838
A minimum of two nights are required to make a reservation. The long weekends, 3 nights are required (Saint-Jean-Baptiste, canada festival, Labor Day)..
Please read the booking and cancellation policy before proceeding below.
Sites: check-in :14h00 |check-out :13h00
When your choice is made, please indicate us in the note, the description of your camper group in this form: # adults,# children (age) & race of your dog if it is +$2.50/nigth) We will contact you in the event of anomalies…
To contact us:
Tool Free: 1-888-638-1441