— Welcome to one of the 10 most beautiful campsites along the river -
Réservation on february 1st (7h30)
thank you and see you soon opening may 12 to october 9, 2023
All your senses will be enchanted
This campsite has everything to please even cottages and trailers for rent.
So this lovely campground located in the beautiful Charlevoix region offers you the unique opportunity to observe from up close our large marine mammals.
From a small rustic camping in its early stages, it became over the years a 4-star camping site to attract a diversified and demanding family clientele.
A unique charm of its natural site along the majestic St-Laurent River
What a pleasure to discover that at low tide, it is possible to go to the ferry terminal and the municipal beach along the seaside!
Whether comfortably installed at your site or at the observatory where you can go to relax, you can be assured of a splendid view.
Terraces perched on the side of a cliff overlooking the sea. From your campsite you can admire and enjoy the scenery while listening the sound of the waves and letting themselves be lulled by the breath of the whales.
Playground and outdoor sport field
GLAMPING – Shelters
GLAMPING camping trailers
- terraces with panoramic views on the river
- community hall and near modern toilets
All prices shown are before taxes. (can change without prior notice)
CAMPER GROUP: 2 adults + same family minor children (3)
Direct Payment, VISA and MasterCard
0&1 serv = acces water / 2 serv = + elect. / 3 services = water + elect + sewer
|0 & 1 service near the river||
|2 services 10A & 15A near the river||
2 services 30A $4825 (river view F7 toF12 $54.95) children over 7 y.o.
|3 services 15A||
|3 services 20A & 30A bigger H5-8-R4 +$2.25||
|Terraces (water) (only 2A & 1child over 12 y.o. for safety)||
|Additional adult tent (Except section Falaise & Croissant)
(Contact us as the site must allow it as well as number of people-6 max)
|Adult Student (16 to 21 with card)Children (5 to 15 y.o.)||
$6.75 $4.75 $3.75
|Dog(by day) Additional car & parking||
All the chalets, caravans and shelters are non-smoking & no pets are accepted
|2x 19′ Trailers (located on SB8&10) (sleep 2A & 1 little child)||
|22’/24′ Trailers (located on R3 & GF8 (sleep 4)||
|Trailer(open 26′) (on SB12 sleep 5)||
|26′ to 29’ Trailers with extension (sleep 5A= sb3 / SB6/SB11 2a 2e)||
Hut 1 (for 2 adults &2 children) Hunt 2 (4Adults included)
|Shelters (toilet at 5 min)||
|you have to bring sheets & towels||
High Season: June 16th to September 5 2023 :
Low season: (rebate 10%) may 12 to june 16th & September 11 to oct 9th
The discounts of the campsite do not apply for ready to camp (trailer and huts)
reception: (information to reach us at any time) 11h30 am to 8h30 pm
(Minimum 2 nights, (3 nights holidays week end), accommodation taxes, GST & QST applicable
Rates for 2 adults and 3 children +5$ additional adult
Bring your bedding & towels for ready to camp
. Booking policies
- To satisfy the maximum number of guests, we reserve a minimum of 2 nights (3 nights long week end). If you can’t book the minimum number of nights, we invite you to contact us to see the possibilities of the moment. (otherwise it will be the day before your arrival)
The rental price of a camping site is valid at no extra charge for a group of 2 adults and minor children of the same family. (restrictions on Terrace, Croissant Falaise and Croissant des Chutes) Minimum age and maximum number of people must be respected because you will be relocated if non-compliant
$40 non-refundable deposit required when booking.
For a change made more than 7 days from the arrival date: we will allow a credit note of 40$ on the same saeson no transfert to another camper. No refund of deposit
Please notify us of any changes to your reservation at least 48 hours from your arrival date as full payment will be charged to your credit card. If the customer does not show up and he has not called to advise for a delay, in addition to full payment, we will keep his site for one night only. No refund in case of late arrival or departure before the end of the planned stay.
If the campsite is unable to open his doors due to a cause beyond tis control: natural disaster, pandemic, prolonged power failure: we will contact you to transfer your reservation as a later date.
Exception: It is possible for customers who cycle camping to be assured of having a tent site for only one night. However, a particular site cannot be guaranteed as there is no reservation in this case.
- The Camping Falaise-sur-Mer refunds the customer who after visiting his site, is dissatisfied. However, the customer must apply for a refund within 30 minutes of arrival at the campsite. The policy does not apply to bookings of more than one site.
- Arrival time camping : 2 pm – Departure time: 1 pm and Ready to camp: 3 pm and 11 am
- One equipment and one car per place
- Note that the age is 12 or older on the terraces and in the edge of the cliff 7 years
- Camper Group 2 adults and 3 children under 18 years (exept terrace, croissant des chutes et de la Falaise)
- To respect neighborhood, when there are more than 2 lots rented by the same group, it is required to be very discreet all time.
- Departures are defended with your equipment before 7am.
- It is allowed to go to his site with a motorbike, including modified or noisy vehicles, but can not circulate before 9am or after 9 pm.
- Place plastic, paper, cardboard boxes (broken) & glass in containers identified for recycling near the exit. Wood and metal must be placed next to the containers and not in them. – Place household waste in containers that do not display the recycling logo. (At the exit) It is forbidden to burn your waste or leave them in the fireplace when you leave.
- It is forbidden to wash its equipment or its car. The source of supply does not allow for waste. Water is reserved for personal consumption.
- Electrical heating is tolerated in small equipment that has no other heating source. However, it is very important to manage the use of it, which can take the total current rating, provided on the site.
- Bicycles must travel within 10 km and only with clarity. Also max speed by car is 8 to 10 km
- Do not move the fireplace and replace the table after your departure (fees can apply)
- All times your music should only be heard on your site only and after 9 pm it is required to whispering.
- Curfew: 11: pm silence and whisper • No Music at all time
- Dogs on leash at all times &dog poop picked up (bags available) Do not leave your animal alone on site
- Management is not responsible for damage caused to the camper’s equipment by fire, theft, accident vandalism, lack of electricity or falling trees.(But we assure you the best of ourselves to help you in your steps)
- Management may amend these regulations and add others without notice.
- The management reserves the right to expel, without refund, a camper or visitor whom it deems, in its discretion, undesirable or a person or group that does not comply with these regulations
To stay out of the ordinary and a warm welcome, we expect you at the Camping Falaise-sur-Mer
Thank you to book with us!
Family and quiet camping, parties are not accepted. Any time no music
A minimum of 2 nights are required to make a reservation. The long weekends, 3 nights are require
Please read the booking and cancellation policy before proceeding below
Note that dogs are prohibited in cottages and ready-to-camp trailers
Important: On terrace, Croissant de la Falaise and Croissant des Chutes only 2 adults and 1 child over 12 yo (max 3p)
F7 to F11: only 3 persons (one kid over 7 y.o.)
If you experience problems when booking online, please contact us: email@example.com
P.S. DURING THE RESEARCH, DON’T FORGET TO CHECK THE DESIRED SERVICES
Note that you will be contact or call automatically if your reservation does not meet the criteria requested
AFTER THE BOOKING CONFIRMATION, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL FROM THE CAMPING WITH IMPORTANTS INFORMATIONS PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM